The fifth Bulletin includes articles on:
- Contextual discussion and preliminary technical investigation of selected portraits from Auschwitz Concentration Camp
- Sir Peter Paul Rubens' 'Don Rodrigo Calderón on Horseback'
- A re-evaluation of 'The Battle of Nördlingen' by Jan van den Hoecke';
- The portraits of Philiip II of Spain: a comparative study;
- A painting by Titian from the Spanish Royal Collection at Apsley House, London;
- A technical study of 'Rebecca and Eliezer at the Well', a copy after Nicolas Poussin;
- The changing faces of Queen Elizabeth I: findings during the conservation treatment of the Eton college sieve portrait;
- The tools of his trade: the relationship between John Frederick Lewis (1804-1876) and Charles Roberson & Company;
- Awareness and action: an introduction to emergency remedial treatment of water-damaged paintings on canvas through a case study of a 'Portrait of Sir Thomas Savage' by Cornelius Johnson;
- A study of three paintings by George Gower;
- Rolling 'The Island I'.
Available from Archetype Publications